Personalized cards with a professional look.
- Resolution at least 300 dpi for an original image size of.
- Include a surrounding trim of 2 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely embedded or converted to curves.
- Colour mode CMYK
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors.
- Please pay attention to the reading direction when creating your print files
For more information, you can contact us on the phone or by contact form.
Affordable Professional Business Cards Dublin
Even though everything seems to be going digital these days, it can be a really impersonal way of making contact. Even cheap business cards beat a scrawled name and number on a piece of paper or a promise to message on social media. Networking is a good way to bring in new clients and while emailing or texting can be convenient, nothing beats the personal touch. You can order your business cards online but the tactile feel of a card or the actual look of a physical business card is a lot different from a digital card on your phone or on screen. Actually engaging with a person and exchanging business cards has a marked difference to remembering each other later.
- An in-person meeting and exchange of business cards is a much more effective marketing tool and way of attracting customers as opposed to paid media online. Exchanging business cards, looking the person in the eye and shaking their hand is likely to gain you a client long before your email marketing plan pays off.
- Be prepared by ordering your business cards Dublin business people so that you can be ready even at a chance meeting to promote your business. Meeting people at conferences, trade shows or even the airport may result in them becoming part of your network. Handing over your card gives them something to remember and shows your preparedness.
- While cheap business cards are better than nothing, you want your business cards to reflect your brand. A decent quality business card that reflects your logo, brand colour and business message is a great way to make a first impression. Your logo and business card printing are very important to the look and feel of your business cards.
Alpha Print offers business card printing, Dublin based for assistance with your brand promotion in the Dublin area and elsewhere. They can help you with creative and classy business cards that are made to be kept by your potential client. Business cards that don’t resonate with your client may be discarded, while memorable and interesting cards will be kept or passed on to others.
Business card printing Dublin and surrounding areas are often best done by local businesses. Alpha Print is a brand name in business card printing in the Dublin area. We are set to be able to help you appeal to local businesses, people or set you up for international business if that is something that your business needs. We are able to help with design, suggest fonts and suitable materials for your business cards.
When you hand someone a business card, it is an opportunity to stand out from the rest of the pack. Well-made cards with effective branding and information will go a long way to making you shine in the presence of businesses offering the same products or services. Save your prospective client from Googling for a service or product in future by giving him or her a card they will keep, which offers all the information without any effort on their part.
Some of the set designs for business cards require a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for the image which needs to go on the business card. This is to prevent a pixelated look. There should be at least 2mm of trim allowed along the outer edges. All the important information should be at least 4mm from the edge in the final format size. The fonts used in the design need to be embedded or converted to curves. The colour mode for the design has to be CMYK. Ensure that all samples are checked for typographical or spelling errors before giving the go-ahead to print. Once the printing is done, it is too late to change anything and the printers cannot be held responsible. Your print files also have to be done with the proper reading direction.
If you are just starting up, you can meet with Alpha Print staff to help with your business card printing needs. There are experienced graphic designers that can help offline. If you want to design your own business cards online, you can use our free online design service.
Make sure you choose your business card materials and finish well to give the right impression when offering it to your clients. The cards are usually printed on 300gsm, 400gsm or 450gsm card and can be laminated for durability.
At Alpha Print we offer uncoated, silk, silk with a laminate, waterproof and matt with a laminate as materials and finishes for your business cards. The uncoated cards are printed on 300gsm card and work well for appointments etc. The 300gsm silk cards offer brighter colours. Silk with lamination is done on 300gsm paper and have a harder finish. A minimum order of 250 cards is required for these types. Waterproof cards are printed on 450gsm card and feature a clear print on chromo sulfate board. The matt and laminated cards are printed on 400gsm card with a clear print and have a matt finish. All of these cards can be printed on one or both sides.
* NOTE: Combine this service or product with printing services, copying services, outdoor printing, graphic design, promotional printing, t-shirt printing, business cards, matt laminated business cards, waterproof business cards, silk laminated business cards, silk business cards, flyers, a6 flyers, a5 flyers, a4 flyers, dl flyers, brochures, back to college products, posters, vinyl stickers, invoice books and benefit from our discounts. Or just simply contact us for a free quote. Please also have a look at AlphaPrint about page, sitemap and all services.
Important Links: Irish Printing Association , Irish Printing Magazine